Blu-ray VS DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu-ray VS DVD

So I'm bored, can't sleep, and watching Avatar on DVD right now. This is the first time I have ever seen it NOT in high-def and holy shit...what the fuck is this? It feels like I'm watching it on youtube or something. This has given me a whole new respect for HD movies.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    So I'm bored, can't sleep, and watching Avatar on DVD right now. This is the first time I have ever seen it NOT in high-def and holy shit...what the fuck is this? It feels like I'm watching it on youtube or something. This has given me a whole new respect for HD movies.
    Try watching something on VHS and see how you feel. I was at school the other night and my teacher brought in an old VHS tape. Holy moly it was horrible.

Comment

Yeah I did the same shit, same exact thought, WTF. I felt like they intentionally made it look like shit on DVD.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Try growing up with Rabbit Ears and a black and white TV....

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
          Try growing up with Rabbit Ears and a black and white TV....

and your dad making you hold up the bunny ears while he watches tv

Comment

Shit you guys had tv. I got screwed

No really i had a tv with like 3 channels. Thank god for dish.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              and your dad making you hold up the bunny ears while he watches tv
              Been there... Done that...

Comment

And with only three channels, when the President comes on you are screwed cause he is on every channel

Comment

Working...
                X