Does anyone has Greg cell number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone has Greg cell number

I got a few questions to ask him about some products of his. Anyone just shoot me a pm if you have it. Thanks
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Just shoot him a pm, he typically responds in a day or so

Comment

I was hoping to talk to him in the next hour or so cause I'll be heading up to his warehouse to buy stuff.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Did you make it up there?
        Sorry didnt see this in time. Without me posting it here it's on the lockout forum under contact.
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
          Sorry didnt see this in time. Without me posting it here it's on the lockout forum under contact.
          Not yet. Wanted to talk to you first.

Comment

I just shot you a message from lockout's contact option, but I'm not sure if it went through, heh.

Comment

Also the number under contact is your warehouse number and most of the times you're not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                Also the number under contact is your warehouse number and most of the times you're not there.
                The one the forum.

I cant put my personal phone on the website. The warehouse gets over 400 calls a day. haha

My phone already never stops ringing. Seb at the warehouse can answer any supplement questions as well if my line is busy or im at the fire station.

Comment

The one the forum.

I cant put my personal phone on the website. The warehouse gets over 400 calls a day. haha

My phone already never stops ringing. Seb at the warehouse can answer any supplement questions as well if my line is busy or im at the fire station.
                  Ahhh gotcha. Never checked the forum. And the reason I talk to you cause I have always dealt with you and you know exactly what I want. But if I can't get a hold of you I'll talk to Seb. It's just hard to rely on someone else when I have just dealt with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Ahhh gotcha. Never checked the forum. And the reason I talk to you cause I have always dealt with you and you know exactly what I want. But if I can't get a hold of you I'll talk to Seb. It's just hard to rely on someone else when I have just dealt with you.
                    Know problem, give me a shout. My guy Seb is good with supps as well.

Comment

PM sent Greg

Comment

Working...
                      X