Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama

What's with all the hate and drama in the pumping iron section?

As with this board in general, hot heads will be hot heads. For some reason you can't just turn that off when you click a different link

Or just lots of testosterone up in herr! haha

Comment

I attribute a lot of it to the different schools of thought in physical fitness. Everyone wants to believe that their method is best, so it causes arguments in an already testosterone driven forum. The rest, is just the drifters from the rest of the board doing what they do, running their mouth.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

My best guess would be roid rage ,alchohol withdrawls and little man's syndrome. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
          I attribute a lot of it to the different schools of thought in physical fitness. Everyone wants to believe that their method is best, so it causes arguments in an already testosterone driven forum. The rest, is just the drifters from the rest of the board doing what they do, running their mouth.
          You hit that nail on the head!

I used to read a lot and try to learn that perfect workout, but then I figured out...the people who are REALLY in shape, aren't out reading books, they are in the gym, on their bike, or on the track...doing work!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
            You hit that nail on the head!

I used to read a lot and try to learn that perfect workout, but then I figured out...the people who are REALLY in shape, aren't out reading books, they are in the gym, on their bike, or on the track...doing work!
            Think about how many times you've probably argued with your powerlifting friends. I can't count how many times I have. The end result is that they end up using some of my stuff, and I end up incorporating theirs as well. You summed it up pretty well, too.

Gotta be there, to get "there"

"there" being your goal. You guys can keep that, I'm pretty sure I made it up.
            Slow moving projects
            1964 C10 350/700r4
            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

It has got really thick up in here, and im sure has put off a lot of potential posts imho.

I hope it gets better. Everyone is built differently, some things work for them, some dont. It is nice to try new idea's just to switch things up. Im just starting my journey although slowly due to injury issues. Ive still seen huuge improvement. It might not be weight loss, but my overall shape is alot better than it was when i started.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                What's with all the hate and drama in the pumping iron section?
                I dont know. We had drama and now we are cool I think everyone should be friends!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X