Gtg in sherman 75090 tonight, lots of cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtg in sherman 75090 tonight, lots of cars

Wrong place, i know. But i want everyone too see. Gtg in sherman tx 75090. 1 hr north of dallas rite off hwy 75. Old circuit city parking lot. Should be alot of hot rods there. Hope some of you dfw guys can make it. Rite behind olive garden and cracker barrel. Rite off the highway.

ibtd

Comment

is it on the left or the rite?
      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
        is it on the left or the rite?
        Pretty sure you wouldn't miss it.... What the hell is out that way? Nothing.

Comment

We have a few things going on here in sherman, but not much. Thats why were having a car meet. Couple of 600hp cobra's few nitrous fox cars and so on. Should be good times. And im sure there will be some ls cars aswell.

And it's on the right if your coming from dallas

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Have you ever been to Sherman?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Have you ever been to Sherman?
              Yeah I've been out that way by Grayson County and not much too look at off of the highway at least.

Comment

Yeah I've been out that way by Grayson County and not much too look at off of the highway at least.
                You should come up tonight. Adam I might make it out there I need to wash my car first, it's pretty fucking nasty right now.

Comment

What time?
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

You should come up tonight. Adam I might make it out there I need to wash my car first, it's pretty fucking nasty right now.
                    Haha same here my car needs to be washed bad. I might come out tonight with a friend if I'm not too busy playing ps3... Just got online yesterday and picked up Call of Duty black ops haven't played yet.

Comment

Just got online yesterday and picked up Call of Duty black ops haven't played yet.
                      You're doomed. Home life productivity level is going to plummet. LOL

Comment

You're doomed. Home life productivity level is going to plummet. LOL
                        Hahaha you're not kidding either.

Comment

hahaha you're not kidding either.
                          no he is not, you better just come to the meet, if u start to play online, you wont quit

8:00 or 8:30 is the time, hope to see you guys there

Comment

Ok I was being a smartass, but no one caught it!
                            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Damn, I would normally make it up there to this one but the wife is flying out tomorrow and will be gone for a week so I gotta spend some time with her before she leaves.

You need to give more than a damn 12 hour notice next time you try to get people together !!

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X