Who is this Milo guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Milo guy?

Right-wing provocateur and white supremacist Yiannopoulous has somehow topped himself.

“We get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff to the point where we are heavily policing consensual adults … In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents.”
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I don't know much about this situation with Milo, but I do know that the editor-in-chief of UPROXX is a former writer for the New York Times. Something to take into consideration.

Here is Milo's FB post on the incident.

Comment

He's the gay Jewish white supremacist.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        He's the gay Jewish white supremacist.
        No. He's with a black guy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          No. He's with a black guy.

I dunno, everything I've seen on the news says he's a white supremacist. They can't just say whatever they want unless it's true.

Comment

I dunno, everything I've seen on the news says he's a white supremacist. They can't just say whatever they want unless it's true.
            Lmao.

Comment

He is a "conservative" entertainer that also happens to be a Jewish homosexual.

The narrative put out there by liberals/democrats/progressives/whatever is that all victim groups should be unthinking soldiers in solidarity against conservatives/republicans/hicks/whatever. This guy belongs to two - TWO! - victim classes, so for him to be vocally opposed to The Agenda of the Coalition of the Oppressed is unthinkable. He is a dangerous threat to their entire raison d'être, therefore he gets all their vitriol. And he eats it up. I don't find him all that smart or entertaining, really, but he sure knows how to get them wound up.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yup he is a conservative, gay (openly has dated several races of guys), jewish immigrant. Seems to hate Muslims (since a lot of countries would kill him for being gay) and speaks his mind. Admits his shows are half for entertainment and half for "education"

Comment

I believe he serves quite nicely as a catalyst for exposing the hypocrisy of the Left. He's a Brit, and I've heard him say that in the U.K., you can't legally speak your mind like you can here. I guess that is why he does what he does, here.

Comment

lmfao!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Here is an example of how he gets under people's skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        Here is an example of how he gets under people's skin.

He's an editor of Breitbart

He straight up says whats on a lot of peoples mind's and it's refreshing as shit.

I listen to A LOT of joe rogan. He's been on there a couple times. Here's an example.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                        X