so sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so sad

it's like the school board decided our school wasnt performing well enough and we needed to split the district.

Tyler is simply bad at business, LOL.

where's my G SC281? that was the only reason i was here. I was the only reason he was here. why you committing political suicide TYLER?

shits weak!

maybe he should realize that this platform is a dying breed and we may as well have as much fun as we can before groups like mine (*with way more active members) take over.

follow us here: and i wont charge you $25 for a secret forum and tshirt/sticker combo. LMAO

THE BAD HOMBRE

aaaaaand there he is, mad he got spanked and sent to his room for being an asshole. Nobody is keeping you on this site, you continue to come back because you have nothing else and now you have to pout about it. What a fucking pussy.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Well, bye.

Comment

whats happpened now?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          whats happpened now?

god bless.
          I'm guessing naynizzle is day drinking, and now he's throwing a fit because he's locked in the smack, even though he was warned several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            aaaaaand there he is, mad he got spanked and sent to his room for being an asshole. Nobody is keeping you on this site, you continue to come back because you have nothing else and now you have to pout about it. What a fucking pussy.
            not mad at all player. just hate to see this guy run this site into the ground.

not even sure who you are.. you new around here, or just came up with a different name over the years? sorry if i sound like a jerk. just wondering if you are relevant.

in lighter news ive had 5 requests for my FB group based on this post alone within the last hour.

and Eric. we can be friends now. we good.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              not mad at all player. just hate to see this guy run this site into the ground.

not even sure who you are.. you new around here, or just came up with a different name over the years? sorry if i sound like a jerk. just wondering if you are relevant.

in lighter news ive had 5 requests for my FB group based on this post alone within the last hour.

and Eric. we can be friends now. we good.
              I thought we were already friends, friend.

Comment

and definitely not lonely, lol.

i come her to talk to you 16 codgers and stir shit up.

there is actually about to be an influx of new posters thanks to me. they are coming here to fuck with yall and keep the mods on their toes about new registrations. happy tuesday, pussies!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is why you got segregated.
                  sigpic

Comment

and definitely not lonely, lol.

there is actually about to be an influx of new posters thanks to me. they are coming here to fuck with yall and keep the mods on their toes about new registrations. happy tuesday, pussies!
                    It's been a while since a post here made me truly lol but that last sentence did the trick. It caught me off guard for sure.

Comment

SEB will fight anyone in this thread
                      .....bro....

Comment

theres only a handful of us that would.

the rest melt like snowflakes as soon as you touch them.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

if there were only pictures

Comment

Forgot all about naynay until now, he's obviously still a cunt though who can't get over being put back in this playpen, lol

Comment

what is, being 60 and using "lol"?

things i dont aspire to do for $500, Alex.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X