K of Plano! Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K of Plano! Sucks!

Ok,so they completely SUCK! Bob in service is a dipshit and an asshole! The freaking Gash that is the GM I would love to punch in the face! They have screwed me over for the last 9 months on my bike and I am so taking them to court. I have taken it to Sabin Performance and it is fixed in a week? After a thousand dollars and 9 months of no front brakes with them and Sabin fixes it in a week!!!!!!

Never been much of a fan. The chick tries to talk like she's tough. Not much more annoying than a woman that talks like she can hold her own in a fight with a man.

Comment

ever since what's his name died, i see no reason to go there.

and what was so wrong with your brakes to have to go to the dealer?

Comment

jim at sabin is the shiznit!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Vince was the only reason to go to Kawasaki of Plano.
          With his passing, the store won't last long.

Comment

vince. that's right.

i was told they deleted all his contacts and discounts to start over or something. good luck with that.

Comment

Holy fuck. A whole new front brake system doesn't cost 1000$.

Comment

Oh yeah!

It's a load of horse shit. The crap she and Bob have given me is a joke! I am in contact with Kawi Corp. Custom Lines my ass, and from Garland! HAHAHAHA!! That's what sabin said the shit wouldn't fit the bike. And was never put on nor would it fit.....

Comment

what were you getting for $1000? new pads and overpriced labor?

Comment

Working...
                  X