Another "asian man with a truck of peace"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "asian man with a truck of peace"

A Trump supporter in Oklahoma has been arrested for deliberately killing a homeless person using his truck.Tulsa World reports that 40-year-old Jeremy Thacker was arrested this week after he allegedly ran over 46-year-old Shawn Birdo, a homeless man who was sleeping under an overpass. Thacker also i...

lol JK another unhinged rightwing nut

Trump-loving Tulsa man runs over sleeping homeless people in deadly truck rampage

Tulsa World reports that 40-year-old Jeremy Thacker was arrested this week after he allegedly ran over 46-year-old Shawn Birdo, a homeless man who was sleeping under an overpass. Thacker also injured two other homeless people — Cynthia Wallace and James Russell — who were sleeping under the overpass near Birdo.

Additionally, police say that Thacker hit another man in the head with a pipe outside of a convenience store shortly before his fatal attack on Birdo.

Thacker faces one count of first-degree murder and five related counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

Police allege Thacker deliberately targeted homeless people during his rampage, and multiple social media posts on his Facebook page show him holding contemptuous views of the homeless.

“Get a job b*tch!!” he wrote under one photo of a man who was asking for food. “Lmfao.”

Thacker’s Facebook page also show that he was a strong supporter of President Donald Trump, as he posted several memes in support of the 45th president, as seen below.
    who does that sound like??!! lol..
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I need to politically fact check my memes before I post them. I dont want anyone to assume my rampage was because I supported _____

Comment

Working...
    X