Clear All

• btbam

I giggled.

Like a schoolgirl.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I just want to know why it has a cast.

Comment

Sorry, we don’t seem to have the page you’re looking for, but please check our homepage for the latest articles.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Sounds awesome, almost like a continuation of TGM. Can't wait for the damn thing to come out.

Any idea on track listing? Or number of tracks?

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out if it's an LP or an EP, I've seen it been stated as both. I'm getting pretty excited about The Human Abstracts new release too. The songs they've released so far are sounding pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I'm still trying to figure out if it's an LP or an EP, I've seen it been stated as both. I'm getting pretty excited about The Human Abstracts new release too. The songs they've released so far are sounding pretty good.
              I just found out earlier that they asked nate to be their bass player...weird...

Oh, and he's the bass player for oh, sleeper now, also weird...

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                I just found out earlier that they asked nate to be their bass player...weird...

Oh, and he's the bass player for oh, sleeper now, also weird...
                Lil' Nate? Good for him. He sucks at normal jobs.

Comment

Sounds awesome, almost like a continuation of TGM. Can't wait for the damn thing to come out.

Any idea on track listing? Or number of tracks?
                  3 songs, 30 minutes. Not a full length after all. I feel jewed.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/notes/metal-...85250164849696

Comment

Lil' Nate? Good for him. He sucks at normal jobs.
                    Yep, he still owes me $200, I'll have to see him on tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      3 songs, 30 minutes. Not a full length after all. I feel jewed.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/notes/metal-...85250164849696
                      Eh, better than nothing, I was ready for an EP, so I guess I can't be disappointed.

Comment

“The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues” will introduce two human characters who live in different planes of existence, separated by millions of light years. We find that each is confronted with similar personal issues that they need to reckon with. Both characters make decisions that will change their lives, and perhaps the course of the universe, forever.

Musically, it sounds like Between The Buried And Me. The record has elements of aggression, beauty, quirkiness, and pure cacophony. For “Part 1″, we establish several themes which I’m sure will be revisited in the lengthier “Part 2″, which is something we really look forward to. We love to expand on simple ideas and see where they take us."

Comment

Here you go, faggots!

Comment

Here you go, faggots!

Only a month late, congrats!

Comment

Only a month late, congrats!
                              Hmm, I have them on my FB and that's the first time I've seen them post that. Whatever hipster.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about that clip that you or Geor! posted a while back. Whenever I played that one though, it just had the goofy keyboards and shit. Didn't have the heavier part of the still partial track.
                              Last edited by jdgregory84; 03-17-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X