Sportbike / Dirtbike / PWC / Oth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportbike / Dirtbike / PWC / Oth?

Soo, I sold my R6 this past weekend and have found myself glued to Craigslist looking for a new toy. I loved the bike and I could spend hours at end riding the damn thing but I need change (Not the BO kind) and I need a new temporary hobby. I had my mind set on a waverunner or something on the water but now I started looking at dirt/sport bikes and am confused....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

how could you, mike?

Comment

Buy my cbr homie !!!

I'll make you a good deal !!
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        youve had that for sale for a while. dont know why it hasnt sold, it's clean

Comment

I was eyeballing it earlier but unfortunately its a bit higher than my "play money" will get me. I don't feel like low balling or insulting you with where my "play money" is set at.. lol Thanks though and goodl uck with the sale.

I was actually contemplating selling it. I had it listed on CL for a week or two and got no replies until that Saturday then they poured in. Someone offered me quite a bit more than what I paid for it and at that point I couldn't say no.

I bought 2 (like new- +80% tread) Michelin Pilots for 100 bucks too that day and was pretty bummed.
          Last edited by 347Mike; 02-22-2011, 01:48 PM.
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Owning all of them, the bike is the easiest and quickest to use. you can hop on whenever and go almost anywhere.

the dirtbike is next, because most of the year you can still use it, they're cheap, and a BLAST.

the watercraft are fun, but you don't use them ~6 months a year. If you're cool with paying for something and not using it for that long, then do it.. because they rock. but boating is exponentially more expensive than the other two hobbies listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Owning all of them, the bike is the easiest and quickest to use. you can hop on whenever and go almost anywhere.

the dirtbike is next, because most of the year you can still use it, they're cheap, and a BLAST.

the watercraft are fun, but you don't use them ~6 months a year. If you're cool with paying for something and not using it for that long, then do it.. because they rock. but boating is exponentially more expensive than the other two hobbies listed above.
              Maybe I can find a waverunner and dirtbike for cheap and get both... lol Did you and James ever finish that ski?

Comment

Yea I don't know why it hasn't sold either. I feel like its priced good. It should sell soon though with the weather getting warmer. I've been fighting the urge to ride it here lately, but j don't want to put anymore miles on it.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

How about an upgrade?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    gotta love the options !! Dumbassery on a couple levels there.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

gotta love the options !! Dumbassery on a couple levels there.
                      What was it? It was flagged for removal.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Maybe I can find a waverunner and dirtbike for cheap and get both... lol Did you and James ever finish that ski?
                        If you really want a ski, you'd better buy quick as prices are gonna rise if they haven't already. If you're not sure, wait until this summer and come ride one of my standups or Marisa's GP.

A dirtbike is like 1500-2000 for a decent used bike and some gear. you know my feeling on the subject, so fucking buy one already!

The donor motor and parts are sitting next to James' boat, it's just waiting for paint. Once that happens (this weekend, i hope?) the ski can be put back together in a day.

Comment

You need one of each. I have owned a couple of PWC's over the years and I will say unless you have friends with them they get boring after a while. We need to do a group buy jet ski and pass it around that way you get it out of your system every year and are not out much money. LOL Dirtbikes are fun because there is always someone out at the track to BS with a swap crash stories.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                          X