Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katfight!!!

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    LOL at a meth head judging the looks of a 72 year old.
    says the cuckold.

You seem upset. lol
    you still upset naynay outed he banged your wife in your bed.???
    I never laughed as hard as i did in that post.
    Helped her fold up your clothes before so the bed would be clean.

lol

Originally posted by naynay View Post

You think SS DUMB lives in Wyoming because he wants to? LMAO, he got run out of Dallas and heather had to take over.

I know you guys see this as playful internet banter, and at the end of the day it is. But ihave broke bread with these guys, and even helped there wives fold the laundry that was laying on the bed. out of respect.

Comment

You can't generate you own material, being a bro country loving meth head and all, so you rely on dated fakenews fucktard efforts? Pathetic.

Comment

Did he really fuck your wife on your bed? Either I have a terrible memory ( I do ) or I don't remember that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Did he really fuck your wife on your bed? Either I have a terrible memory ( I do ) or I don't remember that post.
          As you can see he don't deny it. lol Even dated still funny. lol
          Her don't know shit about me, not even my name.
          lol but I know all about his looser ass. Working as a call taker in the armpit of america. With a motor in layaway for a worn out turd that hasn't seen a paint job in 20 yrs.
          With a history like his last thing i would do is call a person he know nothing about a meth head, with his history that's a proven fact. lol
          Guess he's jealous my wife dont have to carry me, like his does.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Did he fuck you in yours? I know the boy goes both ways, but still not sure if you're a dude?

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            Don't need to know your name to know you're a meth head. You love bro country and your grasp of the English language is that of a meth head. You once tried to become a cop and failed and you're into 70 year old lot lizards. What else is there to know?

Comment

Did he fuck you in yours? I know the boy goes both ways, but still not sure if you're a dude?

Don't need to know your name to know you're a meth head. You love bro country and your grasp of the English language is that of a meth head. You once tried to become a cop and failed and you're into 70 year old lot lizards. What else is there to know?
              Says the cuckold. lol Tried? Guess thats why Im getting a pension from them. Do useless cuckolds get a pension for working at a call center? So how was them sloppy seconds anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                As you can see he don't deny it. lol Even dated still funny. lol
                lol but I know all about his looser ass. Working as a call taker in the armpit of america. With a motor in layaway for a worn out turd that hasn't seen a paint job in 20 yrs.
                With a history like his last thing i would do is call a person he know nothing about a meth head, with his history that's a proven fact. lol
                Guess he's jealous my wife dont have to carry me, like his does.
                we do know one thing about you, that youre a blithering retard...

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS METHHEAD View Post
                  Says the cuckold. lol Tried? Guess thats why Im getting a pension from them. Do useless cuckolds get a pension for working at a call center? So how was them sloppy seconds anyway?
                  It's not uncommon for whored out ex-cops-turned-bro-country loving-truckers to become meth heads. Sad, but hey, at least you have a fakenews fucktard and 70 year old to snuggle up with in the cab?

Comment

This thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        I just spit my drink out
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          This thread
                          I'm thinking a MethTard and the Fucktard TV show should be pitched.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm thinking a MethTard and the Fucktard TV show should be pitched.
                            lol you seem butt hurt, Rather be called a meth head than a proven cuckold.
                            You never did say how them sloppy second where?
                            Damm must really hurt knowing naynay knocked the bottom out of your wife in your own bed.

Comment

Originally posted by METHTARD FUCKTARD View Post
                              lol you seem butt hurt, Rather be called a meth head than a proven cuckold.
                              You never did say how them sloppy second where?
                              Damm must really hurt knowing naynay knocked the bottom out of your wife in your own bed.
                              I think that has a better ring. Once that show is cancelled you can do a spin off playing yourself on a 'Life Goes On' reboot.

Comment

Working...
                              X