double sink vanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double sink vanity

I am wanting to replacing my old seashell shaped bathroom vanity with a more modern one. Where is a good place to get a 59" double sink bathroom vanity?

Or, are they hard to cut to fit? I have seen some that are 61" for just a couple hundred bucks.

They can actually make them to fit out of cultured (man-made) marble. They just mold the sinks in, or if you like, can make them "drop-ins".

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      They can actually make them to fit out of cultured (man-made) marble. They just mold the sinks in, or if you like, can make them "drop-ins".
      Where at?

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
        Where at?
        I know of Dallas Marble (in Cedar Hill) and Venus Marble (in Desoto). Get your measurements, walk into their showroom and pick out a sink design and the color of marble.

Comment

I bought one last year at a local Surplus store for $99
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Nino's Marble Works (972) 442-7467

I used him last year for two different vanity's in my house. You can tell them exactly how you want it made, what edges you want, colors, 4" or 8" spread faucet. Just take a measurement and give it to them. Make sure you measure from the wall, not the side-splash, to the center of the drain, and from the wall to the end of the vanity top. Also measure from the back wall, not the back-splash, to the front of the vanity top. My uncle is a contractor and gets all his marble done by them and has never had a problem with their work.

Comment

Working...
            X