Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiring for Irving/Hurst/Euless/Beford ($11/hr to start- 3.5 days week/40 hours)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring for Irving/Hurst/Euless/Beford ($11/hr to start- 3.5 days week/40 hours)

I am currently looking to hire some assistant store managers. Starting pay is $11/hr. You are eligible for a bonus of $600/month as well. You will be working in a center solo (alone) all day from open to close. (typically Good thing is, you only work 3.5 days week or until you hit 40 hours- 9am-7pm or 10am-8pm). Good upward potential if you work hard, and can multi-task. You will be handling cash so no felonies. PM me if you are interested and I will tell you how to apply. We are having a job fair this Friday the 25th and next week one day.
    Last edited by DODGE; 02-24-2011, 02:07 PM.

what type of business is this?
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

check cashing, loading re-loadable debit cards, bill payment processing, etc.

Comment

Is it safe job?
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          Is it safe job?
          yes, if you have common sense. 99.9% of the issues occur when people dont pay attention or dont put 2 and 2 together if someone is walking behind you, following you, or acting suspicious.

Comment

Working...
          X