Clear All

• New toys.

Component list:
    2 bags pea pebbles ~$7
    Old semi inner tube- free
    Zip ties- found some in the garage, so free
    Duct tape- $2-$3
    Canvas duffel/rucksack- $16

Step 1: cut the tube in sections, zip tie one end, fold over and tape off well.
    Step 2: fill with pea pebbles.
    Step 3: zip tie open end, fold over and tape.
    Step 4: repeat process with other section of tube.
    Step 5: either load both into the canvas bag and throw/lift/carry 'til you can't breath, or use one for swings/throws/carry/lifts, etc.

What kind of dog is that?

Comment

A freakin' toy shih tzu, she's the largest of her litter and she's barely 8lbs.

Comment

Prison style workout!

I have been waiting for you to chime in on a few posts.
        Always look forward to your knowledge and learning from you.

Comment

is this some kind of training for Real World/Road Rules Challenge?

Adam and I can come by and beat you with those things if you need us to!

Comment

They're great for increasing stabilizer strength, core work, and just increasing work output.

For movements like the Oly lifts, the shifting weight reduces the amount of weight a person can lift by half. Overhead work becomes intense core and shoulder stabilizing work, and grip strength goes through the roof.

You can fold the ends over and just have bags, but I made the short, stubby handles so I can incorporate movements like this:
            hirts, rope climbing, horizontal rope climbing, ivan ivanov, suples hirts, h.i.r.t.s., functional training, core training, core workout, fitness, core, functional fitness, cardio, power, speed, endurance, dynamic movement, movement based training, cardio training, grip training, Bulgarian Bag, Wrestle, Wrestling, Suples, Suples Training Systems, Suples Strong, Grappling, Personal Training, Functional Strength, Strength, Training, Fitness, Group Training, Functional, hiit, wrestler, wrestlers

Comment

HAHAHAha! Am I just way too blazed or is that video funny as FOCK? I'm gonna have to try that. I've really been expanding my workouts and this looks very interesting!
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like a hell of a workout to me, thanks for posting up.
                Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  HAHAHAha! Am I just way too blazed or is that video funny as FOCK? I'm gonna have to try that. I've really been expanding my workouts and this looks very interesting!
                  I haven't watched the whole thing, just enough to see the swings at the beginning. Maybe I should fully vet any videos I link...

Comment

Working...
                  X