Clothes washer issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes washer issue...

My clothes washer isn't draining like it used to, after the spin cycle. When it's 'done' with the entire cycle, the clothes are still sopping wet. I know there is no obstruction in the house plumbing. There could be some blockage in the flex tube that comes off the washer drain, to the house drain. But other than that, or a loose/worn belt, what else might cause this? I know the pump itself could be the issue, but I want to start with the simple cheaper stuff first and take it from there.

Drain blockage, belt, pump. Anything else that I may be missing?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

I would check for blockage inside the washer. I had to pretty much take the basket out of mine once. It is time consuming but not difficult.

Check all the way up the hose, the pump and before the pump.

If it isn't clogged, then yea, you have other issues.

Comment

is it still spinning as fast as it should on the spin cycle brent? dont be coming out to get beers next week in dirty clothes nigga!!!!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Our front loader does that, but only on the "light" or quick setting. Normal wash cycles all drain the water out well.

I'm sure this is no help, but thought I'd throw that out!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          is it still spinning as fast as it should on the spin cycle brent? dont be coming out to get beers next week in dirty clothes cracka!!!!

god bless.
          If I come out, it will be lemon water for me. No more booze until I can fully kick the nicotine.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X