Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercross

Anybody watching this??

Talk about some great racing... bar banging, taking each other out... top 3 or 4 in each series is right there. The last few laps of Atlanta were awesome, in both classes. I'm not really a fan of CR22 or JS7 but that battle was great, and Reed's take out of Stewart at the end was awesome. If for nothing else, it added some more drama to the series.

On a side note... what will it take to put SX or MX highlights on Sportscenter? Popularity will grow when/if it ever gets on there.

i liked big james screaming at james when he came by after the race the most.

reed's move was dumb and wrong. watch the replay, he never even looked for his exit. james was on the gas. glad neither were hurt.

Comment

Wow, tonight was some of the wildest action we've seen in what's already been a crazy 2011 Monster Energy Supercross season. Here's a sample of the action as Chad Reed and James Stewart were battling for the win in Atlanta. (Apparently James is made of rubber.) They'd already tangled bigtime before this altercation. Check back later, and we'll break it all down for you.

looks like CR22 is looking at making the corner and thinks JS7 will check up... JS7 is still on the gas and sees CR22, and is probably thinking he can't believe CR22 is perpendicular to his line

Comment

even with those pictures. i hold the same opinion. however, i do understand he was going for the "w."

either way, reed came in hot knowing he was going to tag james. they watch tapes. he knew james was going to be on the gas.

i said in my first post, big james... stewart is finally riding smart and making smart decisions. but he should have shut the door on reed 3 laps before that one. i bet he was yelling about not passing sooner or giving up third.

Comment

looking at those pictures again. look at stewart's right leg. shit looks twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            looking at those pictures again. look at stewart's right leg. shit looks twisted.
            He's lucky that didn't get between the tire & swingarm.

Comment

JS planned on taking CR out when he hit him. wish he had. CR is a punk.
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Bitch move by Reed IMO, but I can't stand that cocknsucker, so I'm biased.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Personally, I'm glad it happened. Let the two idiots destroy each other. I like Villopoto and I'm glad he won. I liked his comments on the podium-something about the fastest rider doesn't always win, you have to ride smart.

Comment

Reed is a cock.

Comment

James may be a little sore today...

He was in a class by himself last night until the get off. Still can't understand why the medical team "put him back on" (yes they helped him back on) after he could clearly not stand up. Then he still managed to turn some very fast laps.

Comment

same story different day, hes plenty fast to win when hes under control, dont know why he feels he has to kill everyone, cause it usually doesnt work out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          James may be a little sore today...

He was in a class by himself last night until the get off. Still can't understand why the medical team "put him back on" (yes they helped him back on) after he could clearly not stand up. Then he still managed to turn some very fast laps.
                          Just saw the video. Seems pretty damn stupid to let him go back out.

Comment

stewart is an animal. he never let go off the bars.

Comment

Working...
                            X