Super Cross tickets for 4/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cross tickets for 4/2

Anyone know of the best place to get these other than ticket master? Any local bike shops selling tickets?
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

ticketmaster is the best I have seen so far but check with the dealers

Comment

Holy shit. Prices seem insane.

Comment

I am in on 5 tickets if we can get a group rate!!

Comment

I'm down to go.... I've been checking stub hub but I don't remember them being as pricey last year.

I'll do a group by with y'all though. Let me know!!!

Comment

I got a special e-mail Tuesday that let me buy them at $38 per ticket. I think I paid that last year as well. Its about $10-$12 higher than it was in Irving.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
              I got a special e-mail Tuesday that let me buy them at $38 per ticket. I think I paid that last year as well. Its about $10-$12 higher than it was in Irving.
              2x. Two for Tuesday. I got mine 37$ each after the bullshit fees,
              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Got my Houston tickets on 2 x tuesday deal on ticketmaster. Pretty good deal expect that parking was a nightmare at Reliant Stadium. How much will parking be there in Arlington??

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  Got my Houston tickets on 2 x tuesday deal on ticketmaster. Pretty good deal expect that parking was a nightmare at Reliant Stadium. How much will parking be there in Arlington??
                  $20 for 3/4 mile walk, $30-$40 for 1/4-1/2 mile walk, $50-$100 across street from stadium

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                    $20 for 3/4 mile walk, $30-$40 for 1/4-1/2 mile walk, $50-$100 across street from stadium
                    Ive parked 3 rows from the stadium, free pass. ill never do that again. took an fucking hour to get out, then 30~ minutes home.

Best was the 3/4 walk (friends live by it, free) and got home in 45 minutes.
                    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Working...
                    X