wanting to add toilet to shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting to add toilet to shop

anyone do any of that kind of work out in the forney area.
    Wife got pissed yesterday when she pulled in and I was using the earth as my toilet..where we live doesnt require any permits to do this
    KODFWS 2011

It won't be to bad if your septic is not far away. You have to tie into it at the tank next to your house. You also need a good amount of fall from shop to house. If all of that is ok than it's an easy build. If not it will need a septic system of it's own and that runs into a lot of questions from the county before you can get a permit.

Comment

it has a pretty good slope from the shop to the house. would you be interested in giving me an estimate on doing this..
      KODFWS 2011

Comment

I don't know I might not like you, my ex-wife hated you. What part of Forney are you in?

Comment

damn do i know you. who is your ex...wait maybe i dont want to know..i did piss off alot of women back in the day..I dont blame her for hating me..where over here off of helms tr and 1641
          KODFWS 2011

Comment

She's a f-ing cunt and that's being nice. Where are you in Forney?

Comment

Big Harry lives out there, bodyman at Town East Ford. He has a Fox car and a dragster.

Comment

i live on the same street about 5houses down...i was down at harrys yesterday
                KODFWS 2011

Comment

im curious who your ex is..come on spill the beans
                  KODFWS 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X