congrats to Murph!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to Murph!

His team finished 3rd this weekend at lemons houston. Very fast and clean racing guys, and it makes our 6th place look cheesy.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Congrats!!!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      His team finished 3rd this weekend at lemons houston. Very fast and clean racing guys, and it makes our 6th place look cheesy.
      And Congrats back to you guys! Not much time between the top ten for sure.

It only took us 8 races to kinda figure out what to do!!! It has become a very competitive race.

Can't wait for Eagle's Canyon. Just gotta fix a small leak that cost us the two minutes!!
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Nice. Grats.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

If ya ain't first yer last. Jk congrats guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post

It only took us 8 races to kinda figure out what to do!!! It has become a very competitive race.

Can't wait for Eagle's Canyon. Just gotta fix a small leak that cost us the two minutes!!
            We'll be there. Oh, I think I am going to be selling the deuce, I made a deal today to buy the State Pooper.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

WTG Murph!

Comment

Good job. Doing that at Houston is saying something too. That is one of the toughest places to do well with all the repeat winners and decent teams that show up (80+) these days. You happen to bump into the Wayne's World Corolla or Propety Devaluation Fairmont wagon team?

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                  If ya ain't first yer last. Jk congrats guys!
                  yeah thats how we look at it. We were the second loser!!

We were joking that we always were on the last page of the results everytime.
                  Murph

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Good job. Doing that at Houston is saying something too. That is one of the toughest places to do well with all the repeat winners and decent teams that show up (80+) these days. You happen to bump into the Wayne's World Corolla or Propety Devaluation Fairmont wagon team?
                    Thanks! It only took us 8 races to figure it out but with the stiff competition now it only takes one black flag or small mechanical failure to take you out of contention.

The wagon was sad as it blew its motor during test and tune then worked all night replacing never to get on the track. I felt bad for them.
                    Murph

Comment

Thanks! It only took us 8 races to figure it out but with the stiff competition now it only takes one black flag or small mechanical failure to take you out of contention.

The wagon was sad as it blew its motor during test and tune then worked all night replacing never to get on the track. I felt bad for them.
                      I think they made 5 laps before it blew headgaskets.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I think they made 5 laps before it blew headgaskets.
                        boy that sucks. they had the guts of the motor everywhere.
                        Murph

Comment

Lol, deuces!

Comment

Badass Guys! Keep it up.

Wayne's world corolla is still suffing motor problems from the original failure. found an oil seal in the distributor that was pouring oil. I wasn't there but I think they turned 3 laps?

Comment

Murph...check my thread here about our driving school. I'll extend that offer to the Bastards too!

Comment

Working...
                              X