h/c/i 70mm 302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h/c/i 70mm 302

Its not a printout of a graph, but figured since this area is lacking traffic a picture of what my junk put out would work... tfs heads/e cam/explorer upper/tmoss lower on 8psi thru a t56.

nice, what block?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

i think that was when he had his stock block. He is in the middle of building a badass setup for it right now.
      2007 Silverado CC
      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

I can see the future.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

stock block which lasted about 5 weeks after that pull... Didnt split just spit a piston. 331 r block based setup with a 76mm is in the works. Hoping for 750rwhp.

Comment

Wow I want a turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              I can see the future.
              Hot vat, some paint or clear and that would make a great set of lamps or a coffee table.

Nice numbers on a t70 stock block. Good luck on your 76mm 331. I am trying to finish my dart 4.125" 348ci with a 76mm
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-23-2010, 04:30 AM.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Nice numbers on a t70 stock block. Good luck on your 76mm 331. I am trying to finish my dart 4.125" 348ci with a 76mm
                Thats what bore my new motor is. Short stroke 331. What brand turbo did you go with kbscobravert?

Comment

Originally posted by noslow5_0 View Post
                  Thats what bore my new motor is. Short stroke 331. What brand turbo did you go with kbscobravert?
                  It is a precision
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by noslow5_0 View Post
                    stock block which lasted about 5 weeks after that pull... Didnt split just spit a piston. 331 r block based setup with a 76mm is in the works. Hoping for 750rwhp.
                    When I saw H,C,I & 70mm with your dyno numbers.... I was like

I was thinking of a 70mm throttle body and not a turbo ... lol

Anyways, Good luck on the new build
                    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
                      When I saw H,C,I & 70mm with your dyno numbers.... I was like

I was thinking of a 70mm throttle body and not a turbo ... lol

Anyways, Good luck on the new build
                      Being a turbo guy like yourself this statement surprised me.

If i see anything mm i instantly think turbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X