Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Well I just got laid off again. Does anyone have any leads for me. For the last 7 months I have been doing overhead doors just to get a check. Then before that I worked for an Offshore diving company that also went belly up but I was with them for over 5 yrs. I have many skills and trade's. I just need to work and get some money coming in. We have our first kid on the way and I am stressing out big time. Because he's due in about 2 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and my former employer still owes me money and said he don't know when he will be able to pay me what he owes me.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Peterbilt

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Peterbilt

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
      ^^ What he said

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4882

Comment

Thanks for the lead.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

tell him you have a baby on the way and you'll thump his head if he doesn't pay

Comment

Working...
          X