HD Dealer in the Metroplex - Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Dealer in the Metroplex - Deals?

Well I am thinking about pulling the trigger and picking up the new 2011 HD Road Glide. I know some of the members here ride HD's so I thought I would see if anyone knew which dealer in the metroplex had the best deals.

Thanks

I'm jealous.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We couldnt make a deal with any of the DFW dealers and some wouldnt even give pricing over the phone/internet. We ended up going to Paris HD.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Try the Sherman store

Comment

Richie at Longhorn treated me right.

Comment

I got the best pricing at NT HD.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
              I got the best pricing at NT HD.
              Got my StreetGlide at North Texas HD

Comment

The local dealers wont (or wouldn't) deal at all. They will throw in a HD gift certificate for helmets and shit but they wouldn't deal. They threw in the first service. Which is about $400 at Fort Worth Harley.

One of my buddies bought a Harley a few weeks ago from Waco and got a good deal.

Depending on how adventurous you are, I have another Harley buddy that bought his bike from Barnett in El Paso. They have a fly and ride program. They'll pay $200 of your airfare and pick you up from the airport... They are supposed to have some of the best deals in the State.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                  The local dealers wont (or wouldn't) deal at all. They will throw in a HD gift certificate for helmets and shit but they wouldn't deal. They threw in the first service. Which is about $400 at Fort Worth Harley.

One of my buddies bought a Harley a few weeks ago from Waco and got a good deal.

Depending on how adventurous you are, I have another Harley buddy that bought his bike from Barnett in El Paso. They have a fly and ride program. They'll pay $200 of your airfare and pick you up from the airport... They are supposed to have some of the best deals in the State.

http://barnettharley.com/fly-and-ride
                  yeah, cause they are run by a cartel.

Seriously. I'm not lying.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

the best deals that can be had in the dfw area are at longhorn. dont even think about going to the one off of 635 and centerville/ferguson, those m-fer's are the worst!

if you have the patience and are willing, shop outside the dfw area

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                    yeah, cause they are run by a cartel.

Seriously. I'm not lying.
                    as long as they give me a good deal, Satan himself could own the place and i wouldn't care

Comment

Working...
                    X