No announcement yet.

Recommendations on Suspension Tuners??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on Suspension Tuners??

I'm going to have the forks and rear shock of my DRZ400SM reworked to better accommodate my giant ass. Any recommendations on local shops?

I just called Piper Performance and they sounded like a good option, but I'm wondering if there are other shops that people have experience with.

Thanks.

Piper does good work they did my forks and my shock. But I pulled them off and took them in. Read up on how to set it up on your own and it will be much better. Go to racetech.com (or whatever it is) and look up the correct spring for your weight. Then just get that one and put it on and set the sag to the recomended setting with the stiffer spring installed. Cake I tell ya!
    My bike is a YZ250F FYI

Comment

I'm very much willing to pay for a professional to get the bike set-up right and dialed-in for me. I get glossy-eyed real quick when talking about rebound, compression, dampening, etc... And I know the stock pieces aren't up to the task of handling my girth, so I guess I'm just wanting to make sure that I'm taking it to the right place.

Comment

Merge Racing...

Comment

I have used Suspension Dynamics several times and always good work. Quinn is in Arlington off of 20.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I called Merge and liked what I heard, so I ordered the parts through them today and will be taking the bike up to them just as soon as I get all the parts back from powder coat and get the bike put back together.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              Thanks for the input. I called Merge and liked what I heard, so I ordered the parts through them today and will be taking the bike up to them just as soon as I get all the parts back from powder coat and get the bike put back together.

Thanks again.
              Merge is good folks... I worked with Greg from Merge for a few years at the Honda Shop.

He knows his stuff as do the rest of em.

Comment

I got merge stuff and it rocks.
                2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

X2 Suspension Dynamics

Comment

Working...
                  X