guess what my e/t will be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess what my e/t will be?

I never usually make any these kind of threads. But I know I'm going out to the track on sunday(kennedale), so why not.

92 mustang vert
    Stock 302 long block
    B 303 cam
    Cobra intake, 24 lb injectors
    4.30 gears
    4r70w with about 2800 - 3000 stall, have shift points around 5600, but will have laptop at track to change if we need to.
    Nitto DR, on 17's
    150 dry shot

I will make maybe 2 passes on motor then the spray. I did run the car last week just on motor but it had a few problems. Turned out to be TPS problem.

so what do yall think it will run on motor and on nitrous?

i'll race ya on motor.

Comment

you going to be out there sunday? I'm getting there early so I can leave early.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        you going to be out there sunday? I'm getting there early so I can leave early.
        i get off at 2 and heading there straight from work. what did you run on motor last time?

Comment

sevenfiddy
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            i get off at 2 and heading there straight from work. what did you run on motor last time?
            9.2, 9.4, 9.6, it was only getting worse. But the tps was messed up. It had shifted into 3rd gear right after passing the lights. so my runs were mainly from a low rpm hit in 3rd gear. lol

Comment

9.2, 9.4, 9.6, it was only getting worse. But the tps was messed up. It had shifted into 3rd gear right after passing the lights. so my runs were mainly from a low rpm hit in 3rd gear. lol
              good, maybe i will stand a chance then.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                good, maybe i will stand a chance then.
                lol cool. what did you run last time?

Comment

10.5 but i was having more problems then you lol

Comment

yea sounds like it.

Comment

I never usually make any these kind of threads. But I know I'm going out to the track on sunday(kennedale), so why not.

92 mustang vert
                      Stock 302 long block
                      B 303 cam
                      Cobra intake, 24 lb injectors
                      4.30 gears
                      4r70w with about 2800 - 3000 stall, have shift points around 5600, but will have laptop at track to change if we need to.
                      Nitto DR, on 17's
                      150 dry shot
                      I will make maybe 2 passes on motor then the spray. I did run the car last week just on motor but it had a few problems. Turned out to be TPS problem.

so what do yall think it will run on motor and on nitrous?
                      Little bored I see
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I say 8.5 on the sause . I should bring my vert and run you on spray to my motor .
                        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I'm gonna guess 8.2-8.5's on motor and 7.3's-7.5's on the juice!
                          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                            I'm gonna guess 8.2-8.5's on motor and 7.3's-7.5's on the juice!
                            I could see that in a light car with a 5-speed but verts are heavy and on 17's ta boot . I guess we will have to watch and see .
                            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                              I could see that in a light car with a 5-speed but verts are heavy and on 17's ta boot . I guess we will have to watch and see .
                              yea I agree but with that auto and stall i think it could make up the difference? just my guess though good luck regardless
                              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
                              X