Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else going to k dale sunday?

I will be out there in the slowest trailered car . Lol

all of the BrR crew will be there except for that josh.0 guy. 80coupe will be making his debut of racing in a forward motion gear.

Comment

Im going to Redline Kelly has been working on 20k worth of new track (top end) surface all week. allso chassis cert guy will be there I need 1

Comment

I should be there. I am going to run the Cobra for the first time. I haven't raced anything at the track in a long time. Last car was my 91 coupe, probably 7 or so years ago. A friend of mine is taking his Duster out too. One day I will finish the Fairmont and take it.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          all of the BrR crew will be there except for that josh.0 guy. 80coupe will be making his debut of racing in a forward motion gear.
          Yea... I wish I could come beat steve again, but I have to let him recover from last time
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I'm not dark enough to go on sundays

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              I will be out there in the slowest trailered car . Lol
              a lot of freakin bike people I know will be out there tomorrow.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Might come make a few passes.
                95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
                93 Coupe - SOLD
                13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
                86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

black people need to stfu, stop fighting like 10yr olds and race!

Comment

What in the hell did I miss. Lol. Kinda of glad I did then.

When did u show up? I finally saw ur car in the staging lanes as I was leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                      What in the hell did I miss. Lol. Kinda of glad I did then.

When did u show up? I finally saw ur car in the staging lanes as I was leaving.
                      shit there was like 4 of us black 85gt's there. i got a new best, but you still woulda beat me

Comment

We made it. We were there for quite a while. The only thing there were tons of other people there too. Had to wait long periods between racing. I didn't go as fast as I wanted, but we had fun anyways. The Duster ran a 7.44, he thinks there was more of course. My Cobra didn't do as well as I wanted. Very consistant though. 8.14, 8.17, 8.20, and 8.22 with lots of wheel hop.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                          We made it. We were there for quite a while. The only thing there were tons of other people there too. Had to wait long periods between racing. I didn't go as fast as I wanted, but we had fun anyways. The Duster ran a 7.44, he thinks there was more of course. My Cobra didn't do as well as I wanted. Very consistant though. 8.14, 8.17, 8.20, and 8.22 with lots of wheel hop.

CN
                          what color cobra was you in?

I really never had to wait to long but I did get there early though. I was in the red Faleen fox vert

Comment

Black

CN

Comment

it was funny about 25 black dudes vs 2 white guys

Comment

Working...
                              X