Make your own center caps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own center caps!

Ok i dont know if this will work for anyone but it worked for me for the time being. I purchased some cobra r rims without center caps and could not stand the sight of the rims without some kinda cap in there. So after seeing how much the caps were online i thought ill make my own till i can find some cheaper. Heres the befor pic

So after running around the house measuring everything i thought i could use i sat down and opened a beer. Bingo. I cut the bottom off the beer ( after i finished it) and after a little bit of test fitting this is what is the finished product.

I just took my time and trimmed down the can till it fit right. Ill replace them when i can find some real caps to put on.

Looks ok to me... then again, I have been guilty of all kinds of ghetto shit!

Comment

Southern engineering at it's BEST! I love it and it looks good.

Comment

I like it!! Looks good and you've got a story!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
        X