All FORD Car Show 3/19/2011 Benbrook Relay For Life Team NiteRiderz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All FORD Car Show 3/19/2011 Benbrook Relay For Life Team NiteRiderz

A friend of ours belongs to this team. Sounds like fun and for a great cause. I will be there with mine and hopefully my husband's will make it as well. Poor guy has to work!

I pasted the details below straight from their Facebook invite.

The Benbrook Relay For Life Team NiteRiderz is having their annual car show! March 19th from 10AM-4PM at Texas Motors Ford. There will be TROPHIES, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, T-SHIRTS, CONCESSIONS AND THE FWPD will have their KIDS ID Program as well.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS AN AWESOME FORD, FEEL FREE TO SEND THIS INVITE THEIR WAY TO HELP US GET THE WORD OUT AND SEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AS ALL =)

We will have a 50/50 drawing as we...ll as a raffle for a NASCAR Nose Piece signed by none other than JACK ROUSH HIMSELF!

THIS IS AN ALL FORD CAR SHOW! ALL FORD!

Entry Fee is simply a donation of your choosing.. but remember.. 100% of all the money taken in will go directly to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.

If you do not have a ford.. DONT WORRY! Still come out, have fun and help support a great cause! If you can not attend but wish to help, simply click the link below and make a donation. It goes STRAIGHT to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg...team_id=819098

We also have FORDS NATIONAL MARKETING TEAM NEWSCOPE COMING OUT AND BRINGING THEIR BIG TRAILER AND AER MANUFACTURING BRINGING OUT THEIR TRAILER AND CARS! Not to mention Ford Power-stroke Diesel Parts and a few other vendors!

Bobby Pierce, Event Coordinator is a 10 year cancer survivor this year so make sure you come out and help us support the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY and the fight against cancer!

For More information call Bobby @ 817-454-3244

If you are interested in SPONSORING the car show as well.. call Bobby. See More
    sigpic

2006 Mustang GT Redfire Metallic •ProCharger

what?
    Last edited by Osiris; 04-25-2011, 05:53 AM. Reason: Quoted the spammer
    2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
    X