got hit last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got hit last night

so dumb ass just stated geting over with out looking. slamed in to me i did not go down but he got the left side plastic frame slider and did some thing to my wiring.

i hope you kicked the shit out of their door.

Comment

That sucks and one of the key reasons I am hesitant to get a bike. I have people come over on me when I'm in the Bronco, I can imagine there is more of a chance on a bike.

Were you riding in his blind spot when he came over? Not that that lets him off the hook for not looking over his shoulder, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        x2 Could have been much worse

Comment

props for keeping the rubber down, dude would not have gotten a pass for that.

Comment

glad to hear you weren't hurt

Comment

Glad your ok, my loud ass pipe saved a buddy and his fiancé from getting side swiped by an old couple last fall. Fucker doesn't give me shit for the pipe anymore.

Comment

There is truth to the saying "loud pipes save lives." It gets annoying, but I always kept my bikes as loud as possible

You can be heard from a much farther distance than seen IMO.

Comment

Did they stop??

I rolled around with stock exhaust on my 954 for about 5yrs before I finally put a cut down Erion Racing pipe on it. I used to like the stealthy sound when I was riding more wheelies and fuckin around more, but I like the look and sound of the Erion a lot better. But GODDAMN is it LOUD! I'm waiting to get pulled over on it. When I pull up next to a car on the highway, they've gotta switch the phone to the other ear. Shit is loud.

Comment

thanks every one... yes they stoped i got ins i called filed a clame and now he is trying to say i hit him. so we will see

Comment

where dose this fucker live i think we should all pay him a visit. and as for loud pipes hells yes! my chopper has drag pipes on it, i scream down the road no doubt im comming.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                        Glad your ok, my loud ass pipe saved a buddy and his fiancé from getting side swiped by an old couple last fall. Fucker doesn't give me shit for the pipe anymore.
                        As a person who is paranoid of bike riders, I appreciate loud pipes.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

x2 or kicked the mirror off

Comment

where dose this fucker live i think we should all pay him a visit. and as for loud pipes hells yes! my chopper has drag pipes on it, i scream down the road no doubt im comming.
                            he lives in grapevine...black nissan tittan broke pass mirror and some scratchs down the door.

if they say it was his falt do they have to get me a new brian buket if it fucked it up?

Comment

Originally posted by capristang View Post
                              he lives in grapevine...black nissan tittan broke pass mirror and some scratchs down the door.

if they say it was his falt do they have to get me a new brian buket if it fucked it up?
                              Your head was hit? Wow, now I am really suprised you stayed on 2 wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X