Battle: Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle: Los Angeles

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by ALLAN; 11-24-2010, 06:19 AM.

THis is the movie that we almost got into a law suit with. Most of it was filmed in Shreveport, literally in front of our haunted house building. Streets were shut down etc, they blew up a gas station about 3 blocks away too. i remember watching several of those scenes being shot and how many takes they took, that bus scene and the scene with the two soldiers walking into fog literally were right in front of us, while that was shooting we had police driving to see us behind the bus to shut the movie down to open the street up, and also lawyers on the phone....it was a MESS!

Comment

So who was getting sued and why?

Comment

Looks like a better version of Skyline.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like people are trying to beat the Halo movie to the punch.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Hell yeah, I can't wait!! My beloved Battle Phrog makes quite the appearance. Fucking awesome, I think one of our old sister squadrons supplied the birds. I know they were asking Pendleton for extras

Comment

Basically they told us they were going to shut down my business for a month because they were closing off our street and filming 80% of the movie there. We argued saying we needed to be compensated like everyone else, they said since it was our first year open that compensation "wouldnt be fair on either party". So we got the city, the police, the mayor involved, and we actually got the production shutdown by the police to open our event. It was a great victory for the small guy.

Comment

new trailer

Comment

That's almost Gears of War level destruction. Wow.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

on a side note... cool song

Comment

Fuck it. You can have Los Angeles.

Comment

Looks promising. I like how it feels like a conventional war movie. Not a good day to be in the armed forces, that is for sure!
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X