Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does this work with parking lot sensors as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this work with parking lot sensors as well?

i imagine it would

i was leaving a friends apt complex last night and fucking got stuck inside the damn parking lot damn bike would not trip the sensor to open the gate. i saw the little lines in the ground and tried riding right onto them, as well as putting the kickstand down right on the line as well. nothing worked. someone ended up coming in about 30-40 seconds later so i was able to get out after they drove in

does regular magnets work or do i need those neodymium magnets they talked about in the video?

i remember a thread about the same topic over on canadiastangs but i am banned over there

thanks

I bought one of those on ebay several years ago and figured for 5 bucks if it didn't do anything it was no major loss. I installed it inside the lowest section of fairing on my bike under the engine and tested it out on some of the lights that have always been problems. It doesn't work on all of them but it has helped considerably on a lot of them.

Comment

did it help on gates(like when you exit an apt parking lot), i would imagine they use the same type wire sensor?

Comment

Gates arent anything Ive had problems with so I cant say.....most apartment gates Ive seen I thought used motion or infrared sensors.

Comment

Working...
        X