Someone help me out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me out...

I got the official statement from Charter today that they are the ones pulling the plug on the Mavs games on FSSW. They didn't want to pay the "surcharge" FSSW was wanting to charge. Can anyone help me find a live web feed of tonights game?

TIA

David
    GIFSoup

Unfortunately, I got nothing. But I'll be posting occasional updates in the Mavs/Hornets thread I started. sorry man.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
        You might just be a king Paul...THANKS!!!
        GIFSoup

Comment

Got this on my bill today:

13. NETWORK MANAGEMENT

Charter manages its network to deliver the best possible service to all of our customers. This is necessary because high-speed bandwidth and network resources are not unlimited. Additionally, if we did not manage our network, our customers would be subject to the negative effects of "spam," viruses, security attacks, network congestion, and other risks and degradations of service. To address these risks, Charter uses reasonable network management practices with the goal of relieving network congestion and ensuring that all customers have the opportunity to use the Service with the best available results. Charter uses tools that it considers to be the least disruptive to the customer experience.
          In the case of significantly high bandwidth usage causing congestion (regardless of the usage type or format), Charter may temporarily reduce the available bandwidth to those customers identified as using such high amounts of bandwidth as necessary to reduce bandwidth congestion. This may cause high bandwidth users to temporarily experience slower Service speeds, but specific network traffic is not targeted for restriction during these times. While Charter does not guarantee that the network will never experience disruptions, we believe our network management techniques are among the best available for assuring a good customer experience. Of course, Charter's network management practices will change and evolve, along with the uses of the Internet and the challenges and threats on the Internet.
          14. NO EXCESSIVE USE OF BANDWIDTH

The Service is for residential use and only within limits that Charter considers reasonable for the service level to which Customer subscribes. Residential service usage for Customers subscribing to the Lite or Express packages should not exceed 100 Gigabytes ("GB") of data per month. Usage for Customers subscribing to the Plus or Max packages should not exceed 250 GB of data per month and usage for Customers subscribing to the Ultra60 package should not exceed 500 GB of data per month. Charter reserves the right to revise or implement additional usage limits at any time.
          It is a violation of this Policy to use the Service in excess of these limits. In these cases, Charter may, in its sole discretion, notify Customer of excessive use and (i) request Customer to employ corrective or self-limiting actions to comply with this provision; (ii) suspend or terminate Customer's Service account; or (iii) request that Customer subscribe to a version of the Service (such as a commercial grade Internet service, if appropriate) for use at higher data consumption levels that align with Customer's usage patterns. Charter's determination of the data consumption for Service accounts is final.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X