Triumph seat pan / Model A chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph seat pan / Model A chassis

I definitley approve of this sub-forum! Seeing what other people can build amazes and inspires me.

I figured I'd pull some pics out of the "other site" archives from some oooold threads of mine.

Here's a seatpan I made for a friend's Triumph chopper.

There wasn't a whole lot of "fab" work on this one. I outsourced the bare permieter frame and didn't build my own ladderbars or hairpins, but I just love the look of a clean chassis and thought it fit in this forum.

This was toward the beginning of my 6 month "pile of parts to driving car" '28 Model A build.

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-17-2010, 07:46 PM.

Excellent work!

Like I said in Aaron's thread, Damn that sheetmetal work! Especially with an English wheel! That's just another part of fabrication that I have no experience in and can sure admire some elses skills in.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
      Excellent work!

Like I said in Aaron's thread, Damn that sheetmetal work! Especially with an English wheel! That's just another part of fabrication that I have no experience in and can sure admire some elses skills in.
      I love working with metal in general, though I don't get to do it nearly as much as I would like.

One day the next project will get going... I'm sure after that I'll never want to fab anything again

Comment

Waiting for one day.......
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Waiting for one day.......
          Yeah, yeah. LOL.
          Between the harassment I got from Danny, Fitzwell, the g/f, etc this past weekend while walking around Pistons & Paint I actually feel bad for not having a project. Haha, those fuckers can lay a serious guilt trip on a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Yeah, yeah. LOL.
            Between the harassment I got from Danny, Fitzwell, the g/f, etc this past weekend while walking around Pistons & Paint I actually feel bad for not having a project. Haha, those fuckers can lay a serious guilt trip on a guy.
            Good for them!! They sound like real friends.

Get to work!!

Comment

Working...
            X