P2P Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2P Sharing

I know we have been over this a lot but all the information I am finding is a bit dated. I have been using Limewire for years now and with the forced changed I am looking for a new P2P sharing application. I have used Torrents in the past with mixed results. If you are using torrents, what websites do you use to search for the torrents? I here Demonoid is good. Can anyone send me an invite by chance? Also would you use Usenet or torrents and why? What Usenet websites do you use? Looking for any type of feedback.

I went to pirate bay, and followed instructions. Been pretty sweet so far. I've heard demonoid is good too.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      I went to pirate bay, and followed instructions. Been pretty sweet so far. I've heard demonoid is good too.
      I see a lot of Viruses coming out of pirate bay. I guess that is typical of anything though. Just have to watch what you are doing. I would really like a invite demonoid though. Were you a Limewire user?

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
        I see a lot of Viruses coming out of pirate bay. I guess that is typical of anything though. Just have to watch what you are doing. I would really like a invite demonoid though. Were you a Limewire user?
        PM sent
        كافر

Originally posted by sc281
        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        Originally posted by Trick Pony
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
          I haven't used limewire since 2005. It fucked my computer up. Just use common sense when doing torrents. If you're downloading a movie and it's only a couple of megabytes, you might want to find another file.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

btjunkie and demonoid are all I use. Let me know if you still need a demonoid invite.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What they said. Demonoid is all I use.

Comment

Newsgroups FTMFW. Nothing beats em once u get the learning curve down. I pay $30 every 3 months... but then again, it pays for itself after about 10 mins of d/ling.

I use Ngroups: http://ngroups.net/ for my service, and Newsleecher for my client: www.newsleecher.com

The main reason I prefer newsgroups over torrents is speed and reliability. I get 2.3MB/s down on newsgroups. Takes me about 42 minutes to download a full 4.7GB dvd.
                Last edited by danielhv; 11-18-2010, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Demonoid is open for everyone, eventually you'll get a letter from someone about infringement if you use it enough. Private trackers are considerably safer in my opinion. Even pr0n companies are going after file sharers now.

Comment

Could someone give me the low down on demonoid? As well as an invite?

I'd appreciate it.

thanks

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373

Just sayin'

Comment

No links to files or torrents have been posted.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
                          PM sent
                          I wanted to thank you for sending me an invite to Demonoid so fast. I registered yesterday and really like it so far. Thank you everyone for your input. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            Thanks for your concern but I PM Osiris before i even started the thread to make sure it was ok. You just cant be posting pirated items up on here. I am just asking general questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              Demonoid is open for everyone, eventually you'll get a letter from someone about infringement if you use it enough. Private trackers are considerably safer in my opinion. Even pr0n companies are going after file sharers now.

Wouldn't File Guardian 2.2 protect me from this?

Comment

Working...
                              X