Tired of Uverse, best option...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of Uverse, best option...

My AT&T Uverse system has become extremely unreliable, so I'm done with them. What other providers offer a similar dvr set up, and high speed internet. I'm looking for a dvr system that will allow me to watch recorded programms from any tv in the house.

Verizon FiOS now has multi room DVR setups. They aren't going to be the cheapest, but they are damn reliable, fastest internet speeds available, etc. Only thing I don't like about VZ is the bill. Any problems I've had have been solved almost immediately.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

How bad is it?
      About to close on a new house Tomorrow and only Uverse is available.
      Would rather get Directv but AT&T charges 249 install+equipment if I buy their internet only....

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
        How bad is it?
        Would rather get Directv but AT&T charges 249 install+equipment if I buy their internet only....
        Overall its been good, only a few hiccups until recently, it went to complete shit. Its been not working, then working, had issues with techs not showing up, replaced the modem last Friday, and it crapped out again over the weekend. Its getting old waiting for tech support to show up to trouble shoot, then it magically starts working once they arrive, and they can't find a problem. Kind of hard to email resume's without working internet.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Overall its been good, only a few hiccups until recently, it went to complete shit. Its been not working, then working, had issues with techs not showing up, replaced the modem last Friday, and it crapped out again over the weekend. Its getting old waiting for tech support to show up to trouble shoot, then it magically starts working once they arrive, and they can't find a problem. Kind of hard to email resume's without working internet.
          That really sucks!
          What Internet speed you have?
          G/L on the job hunt, been there done that.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
            How bad is it?
            They usually run a deal for free install etc if you get the full package. Do what I did, get the full package, decide that it sucks and just drop the TV package.

Comment

Working...
            X