Any Survivor Fans Still Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Survivor Fans Still Out There?

I never miss an episode, although this season has been kinda lack luster for me. There's really no one person I'm pulling for, I suppose that Fabio is my favorite.

I need to get off my ass and try out one of these seasons.

As far as I'm concerned, it's still the best show on TV. Flame away!

yeah i watch it...wish Jimmy johnson would have stuck around longer. I was hoping that Brenda would have a waredrobe mishap but she is gone now. and I hate Nanoka...that bitch needs to go next. and chase is just a little bitch is all.
    sigpic

Comment

I still watch it. This season has been pretty weak, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
        yeah i watch it...wish Jimmy johnson would have stuck around longer. I was hoping that Brenda would have a waredrobe mishap but she is gone now. and I hate Nanoka...that bitch needs to go next. and chase is just a little bitch is all.
        I agree on all accounts.

Comment

I never miss it. Good show that me and the wife can both dig on.

While I don't have a favorite to root for, I think this is one of the best seasons yet. Marty and Brenda were both really smart, even if they didn't always play that way, and Na' is a fucking ghetto sociopath. Very entertaining.

Comment

Meh, it jumped the shark with Russell. The bits and pieces I have seen of this season look pretty unentertaining.

Comment

Last weeks episode pissed me off, two people quit.

As hard as it is to get on the show, how are you gonna give up? Fucking pussies. I don't think they should even be allowed on the jury.

Comment

Tonight is the finale... judging by all the posts in this thread, I know everyone is on the edge of their seat LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Tonight is the finale... judging by all the posts in this thread, I know everyone is on the edge of their seat LOL!
                  Not so much. I never miss an episode, but something needs to be changed up. After over 20 seasons the show could use a fresh angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Not so much. I never miss an episode, but something needs to be changed up. After over 20 seasons the show could use a fresh angle.
                    Cold environment instead of a tropical setting?

But seriously, I can't believe people still watch this show.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Cold environment instead of a tropical setting?

But seriously, I can't believe people still watch this show.
                      Screw the cold climate, I like seeing the bikinis.

I do think the show needs a change... one thing I think would make it more interesting is get rid of the voting on paper at Tribal Council. Go around and have each person say who they want voted off and why. Why hide behind a piece of paper? I think it would add lots of drama.

I'm also glad they changed the rules where if you quit the show, they can kick you off the jury.

Comment

Where is the next season at? My DVR didn't record the end of the show.

Comment

Where is the next season at? My DVR didn't record the end of the show.
                          I think it's gonna be in Nicaragua again, but they're introducing "Redemption Island". I missed the very end of the reunion too.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I think it's gonna be in Nicaragua again, but they're introducing "Redemption Island". I missed the very end of the reunion too.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/20/su...-island-twist/
                            Interesting.

Comment

Interesting.
                              It really doesn't make me feel like it is going to be any more exciting.

I still think they should drop them all in the hood with $200.00 and make them survive for 40 days. That is a real "survivor".
                              Last edited by mstng86; 12-21-2010, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X