Arlington Highlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington Highlands

car meeting In arlington right off I-20 and matlock rd @ the highlands behind BONE DADDYS, every wednesday after 9, theres always a guy with a 04 mystique turbo cobra asking to race for money, could be a good chance for someone to make a few extra bucks.

lol, wish I had a better car

Comment

I will have to stop by....every Wed?

Comment

2 weeks ago they kicked everyone out early. Last week they started arresting and impounding a few cars. (Assuming people with warrants)
        We were told not to go there for a few weeks. (by someone who works at Bone Daddy's)

Comment

That sucks, now im forced to grab a bite to eat without the chance to make any friends again.

Comment

is it good now?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
              car meeting In arlington right off I-20 and matlock rd @ the highlands behind BONE DADDYS, every wednesday after 9, theres always a guy with a 04 mystique turbo cobra asking to race for money, could be a good chance for someone to make a few extra bucks.
              Originally posted by T/AHeather View Post
              2 weeks ago they kicked everyone out early. Last week they started arresting and impounding a few cars. (Assuming people with warrants)
              We were told not to go there for a few weeks. (by someone who works at Bone Daddy's)
              Why the fuck is this joker trying to have a GTG here?

Comment

Working...
              X