Paul the Alien movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul the Alien movie...

This movie is flat out funny as fuck! Just finished watching it and I can't tell you how hard I laughed. This is another movie worth paying to go see.

Seriously? Looked like it could've been the dumbest movie of the year. Hmmmm.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Seriously? Looked like it could've been the dumbest movie of the year. Hmmmm.
      Yes I'm fucking serious! If you liked Shawn of the dead or any movies with Nick Frost, Simon Pegg, or Seth Rogen you'll enjoy this one.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Yes I'm fucking serious! If you liked Shawn of the dead or any movies with Nick Frost, Simon Pegg, or Seth Rogen you'll enjoy this one.
        I didn't really care much for shawn of the dead. Not that it was bad, just not as funny as I was told it was before seeing it. I'm sure I'll check it out. I guess it's better to go in with low expectations anyways.

Comment

Ya, I have a good copy of it. I thought it was going to be OK at best, but it actually turned out to be pretty funny.

Comment

im definately watching this movie.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Great to hear. Loved SOTD and Hot Fuzz, then heard the early reviews on Paul weren't very good. Will definitely go see it now.

Comment

Yep cant wait. Going to see it friday.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Saw it tonight. While "flat out funny as fuck" isn't how I would describe it, there are definitely some funny parts and it's worth seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Saw it tonight. While "flat out funny as fuck" isn't how I would describe it, there are definitely some funny parts and it's worth seeing.
                    We'll I'm easily amused so I guess for the future posts ill tone it down for the tougher crowd.

Comment

What makes this rated "R"? I've seen some PG13 that should have been R.

The boys are begging me to take them, but I won't take them to an R.

Comment

Paul was fucking awesome!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          What makes this rated "R"? I've seen some PG13 that should have been R.

The boys are begging me to take them, but I won't take them to an R.
                          There is nothing but a bunch of cussing in it. I honestly was shocked it was rated R to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            There is nothing but a bunch of cussing in it. I honestly was shocked it was rated R to be honest.
                            You should hear the language used at high school sporting events. The movie can't be any worse.

Comment

i hope its better than that cop movie they did

Comment

Working...
                              X