The Worlds Fastest Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worlds Fastest Indian

While not exactly factually correct, this is a great movie. Anyone who is interested in going fast should see this. Excellent acting from Hopkins, too.

good movie for sure
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      good movie for sure

Reminds me of being 21 and being willing to sacrifice ANYTHING for more speed, and taking everything I could off whatever car I was trying to make faster. Fucking wine cork for a gas cap, classic!

Comment

I saw that movie for the first time sometime last year. Made me think I was completely insane for waiting so long. I thought it was excellent.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

x4! I didn't see it until 2009 and that was only bc of a recommendation from the old site. Otherwise I would have probably never stumbled across it. I'll probably pull it up on netflix later lol.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I'm always astounded by how many "car people" have never seen, or even heard of, this movie. It's excellent.

I really like the red/white '57 Firedome coupe in the use car lot...
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              While not exactly factually correct, this is a great movie. Anyone who is interested in going fast should see this. Excellent acting from Hopkins, too.
              It's pretty close to being factually correct!

Comment

Working...
              X