MotoGP starts today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP starts today!!!

First race of the season!! I'm excited!! Can't wait to see Ben ride the factory bike!! And man are those Hondas fast!!!

Honda has really stepped up!! Good race! Casey said Bye bye!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
      Honda has really stepped up!! Good race! Casey said Bye bye!!
      Casey sure did. Super Sic did a dirty pass on Dovi I think. I don't know what happened to Ben. The Yamahas really need to pick up in power. Dani's I don't know what happened is weird!! This season should be great!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        Casey sure did. Super Sic did a dirty pass on Dovi I think. I don't know what happened to Ben. The Yamahas really need to pick up in power. Dani's I don't know what happened is weird!! This season should be great!
        That pass was dirty but fuck Dovi! lol Ben got a bad start then took forever to get around the best rider in the world. Once he did it was too late.
        But those yammi's do need some extra grunt.
        Dani said he started having problems in his arm again and was barely able to hold on the last 7-8 laps. From the interview I read it seemed like he was worried he may have to retire due to that injury. Just doesnt seem to heal after several surgeries to repair it. I dont really care for the guy but I do feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
          That pass was dirty but fuck Dovi! lol Ben got a bad start then took forever to get around the best rider in the world. Once he did it was too late.
          But those yammi's do need some extra grunt.
          Dani said he started having problems in his arm again and was barely able to hold on the last 7-8 laps. From the interview I read it seemed like he was worried he may have to retire due to that injury. Just doesnt seem to heal after several surgeries to repair it. I dont really care for the guy but I do feel for him.
          Yea the way he explained it was he didn't know what was going on! And that's weird. I mean he's a damn good racer. I don't care for him much either but it does suck. Only because he may be the only one to give Casey a fight at the front if the Yamahas don't get that power.

I don't care for super sic very much so I was hoping Dovi passed him.

Comment

Working...
          X