Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nausia in the middle of my work out with Muscle Marinade normal for newb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nausia in the middle of my work out with Muscle Marinade normal for newb??

Is it normal with Muscle Marinade to have to build up a tollerance? When I take a full scoop on an empty stomach, it makes me feel sick and I'm burping up grape for an hour... This happened my frist 2 times.

Today I had some oatmeal right before I took it, took it with about 16oz of water instead of 12, took it 30min before my work out and drink my protien shake durring my work out, that seemed to help a ton!

This is my first time taking a pre-work out supplement other than an apple or 5hr energy. I have been taking a full scoop...maybe I should have started with a half...

Does work great! Have yet to have a bad work out with this stuff...besides the nausia.

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

I don't know if its normal, but it happens to me all the time. Shit! I'm feeling like I did sunday morning, right now. Took to fat smack pills before my lunch workout.
    Ded

Comment

Might be the result of taking it on an empty stomach, I know I have to eat something within an hour of taking anything throughout the day.

Comment

Should be expected with most any stimulant cocktail on an empty stomach

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Should be expected with most any stimulant cocktail on an empty stomach
          x2 I always eat before I take any pre-workout supp.

Comment

You definitely have to eat before preworkout supplements and also, it's not a bad idea to go half dose for the first week to get used to them. I remember the first time I did Jack3d and Hemorage Black (seperate times) the first time at full dose, I thought I was going to have a goddamned heartattack and was getting lightheaded and cold sweating. I've honestly given up on pre-workout sup's because it seems like they give me a boost for a little bit, but hurt me in the long run as far as not being able to finish my scheduled workouts.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              You definitely have to eat before preworkout supplements and also, it's not a bad idea to go half dose for the first week to get used to them. I remember the first time I did Jack3d and Hemorage Black (seperate times) the first time at full dose, I thought I was going to have a goddamned heartattack and was getting lightheaded and cold sweating. I've honestly given up on pre-workout sup's because it seems like they give me a boost for a little bit, but hurt me in the long run as far as not being able to finish my scheduled workouts.
              I went to the gym and did chest and tris the other day without using muscle marinade, just au natural, could definitely tell when the lactic acid hit on the tricep rope, that's just the beta alanine in it but ya know,

For the op, if I don't have enough food in my stomach(read:not empty, just not enough food), and I take MM I will get a crushing headache in the very back of my skull and have to stop working out, I will never take a good pre workout without food in my stomach, ever.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I wasn't sure if it was just me.
                '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

I wonder how much different (or better) this stuff is compared to GNC's Amp NO supplement. I take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't bother me at all. I've even gotten use to the 400 mg of caffeine.

Comment

You never tried a pre-workout supplement and you jumped into probably the strongest one in the industry.

Start lower young grasshopper.
                    www.LockoutSupplements.com
                    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                      You never tried a pre-workout supplement and you jumped into probably the strongest one in the industry.

Start lower young grasshopper.
                      Dude, I read the label!!! It said,"DON'T BE A PUSSY!!! TAKE ONE LEVEL SCOOP, DO WORK AND PREACH OUR WORD OR GTFO!!!"

Well...could be I read it wrong... Jonny Likey though!

-Jonny
                      '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Friend at work gave me a sample of 1.M.R. and let me tell you...eh...at least it tasted good. Like lemonaid! Had about the same effect on my work out as I suspect lemonaid would! Can't touch Muscle Marinade! I got through my work out, but it sure felt a lot more like "work" and less like fun!
                        '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

After a month it stated upsetting my stomach as well...I have just started to switch it out every three weeks with whitefloud and seem to be good now......

Comment

I found that I get less burps and upset stomach if you stir MM instead of shaking. Eating beforehand would help, I wake up and immediately take MM so I don't have that luxury. I also have found that switching it up with another pre-workout supp works well

Comment

20-30min before my work out I now eat a 1/2 whole wheat PB&Honey, Drink the MM with 16oz of water, chase it with some juice and more water and durring my work out I drink my protien (2scoops) and no problems since.
                              '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                              X