tx2k11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tx2k11

did anyone else go? I need to adjust my suspension after adding the anti-rollbar.

Didnt make it wish i could have though i saw some pics of your car over on svtp
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
      Didnt make it wish i could have though i saw some pics of your car over on svtp
      traction was crappy for me. first pass on the lowest setting was a 10.22 with a crappy 60. It did a 6.6 1/8. Best pass was a 9.8@147 on the 3rd setting and the 1/8 was a 6.5. :/

Comment

It's got a lot left in it. Was walking on the top end.

You should've entered the burnout competition in the parking garage!
        00 GT
        Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

nice trap, man. cant wait to see that thing dialed in after suspension tweaking.

i didnt go but i had many friends that did. heard it was a blast beyond other tx2k events.

Comment

Originally posted by 4pnt6 View Post
            It's got a lot left in it. Was walking on the top end.

You should've entered the burnout competition in the parking garage!
            Originally posted by Fern View Post
            nice trap, man. cant wait to see that thing dialed in after suspension tweaking.

I can't wait to turn it up more!

i didnt go but i had many friends that did. heard it was a blast beyond other tx2k events.
            It was badass, I am going for sure next year and should have my suspension dialed in by then. :P

Local street car supra in the 8s with a stick!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
              It was badass, I am going for sure next year and should have my suspension dialed in by then. :P

Local street car supra in the 8s with a stick!
              Will has some 8.50's in that thing for sure. Even faster if he goes auto and puts the bottle on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Will has some 8.50's in that thing for sure. Even faster if he goes auto and puts the bottle on it.
                That car is moving! When are you doing the spray on the cobra?

Comment

That car is moving! When are you doing the spray on the cobra?
                  I'm not. I'm going to sell it and get a Gt500 with a KB/Whipple.

Comment

old blue chilling in the parking garage at the omni.

Comment

whaaaaa? put the turbos on the gt500!

Comment

whaaaaa? put the turbos on the gt500!
                        Nah. The way I like to drive and cruise around, the KB/Whipple is better suited for me. I like the powerband and tons of torque of a twinscrew car. They are SO much fun to drive. Four people in the car and it will just murder the tires as much as you want it to. I'm not much of a racer anymore and much rather enjoy some spirited driving on the country backroads rather than going out to meets looking for races. I'll still occasionally race if I come across someone, but the days of going out of my way to look for one are long over with now. It won't make as much as turbos of course, but it's not like 750rw won't be alot of fun either.

Comment

it'll be fun for sure! They are nice cars.

Comment

Boss 302 with a F1 would be sicker and a lot faster...

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                              Boss 302 with a F1 would be sicker and a lot faster...
                              No thanks. As I said, I want the powerband and torque of the KB/Whipple car.

Comment

Working...
                              X