Where Can I Dump Mud/Dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Dump Mud/Dirt

My irrigation is above ground and had to do a lot of repairs the last few days and now the valves in the back yard are in ground.
    And now I have a wheelbarrow and a 5 gallon bucket full of mud.

Anyone know where I can dump it?

Thanks!
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

If you have any low spots in your yard that is a cheap and easy way to fix them.

Comment

Not anymore. lol After me and my brother put in a slab he had alot left so I put that everywhere.
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

If it's just mud id just find a pond, construction site, really whenever I'd think. Or if your mad at a neighbor then dump that shit in his driveway.

Comment

bed of your pickup, leave the tailgate down...

if that doesn't get rid of it quick enough, go to the coin-op car wash and blow it out of the bed
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

LOL! Not mad at my neighbors and I think this may be too much to wash down the local carwash drain.
            However I do have a pond around here, if it's just dirt/mud is that considered illegal dumping, it's not trash and it is earth friendly so I wouldn't think it would tick off greenpeace??

Comment

unless you own the pond... it is a SWPP violation, not that it would stop me from doing it again... throw it in your trashcan over a month period and let them haul it off
              first class white trash

Comment

I thought about this, although I would like it all gone at once, it has all been just sitting in the back courtyard in a wheelbarrow for a couple weeks. lol

Comment

Post an ad on Craigslist. I did this last summer. There were probably 10-15 yards of dirt out front. Told them to bring a shovel, help if they needed it, and not to knock on my door.

Going to do it again here soon as well.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think Brent is offering up his front yard to you.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      I think Brent is offering up his front yard to you.
                      No sir. Not my backyard either, so don't get any ideas, Zippy.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I need some dirt to fill some low spots/ruts in my local trails here in Flower Mound. Easily accessible with any truck.

Anyone looking for a spot to dump some dirt, hit me up...it'd be doing me a favor!

Comment

PM sent Jason

Comment

Working...
                          X