Broke my scaphoid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke my scaphoid....

Dude, I might as well of fallen over on the ground walking. I rode for a freakin hour after I did it, and my wrist just felt like it was getting tight. Went to the ortho cause it wasnt getting better and what do u know. Gotta get a screw put in it. How gay. I can endo bodyslam from 50mph and walk away and I can fall over in the snow and break my wrist. wtf 3 months of trying to not go crazy.

bummer man. my buddy still wears a brace from that break.

will you still have full range with the screw?

Comment

Bummer dude.

Comment

If you got out with just a screw you're better off than me. I broke mine in a car wreck (airbag - I was turning the wheel) and ended up having to have surgery. They grafted a bone from my hip to the scaphoid and my left hand was useless for about 6 months. Make sure you do the exercises afterwards (rehab) because I didn't and I still can't bring that hand perpendicular to my arm.

Comment

Hey Nick is the shop still open?

Comment

hey nick , sucks for you
            im riding dirt every chance i get this summer
            I still won't be any good, but hey I figured i'd rub that in the wound there.

take it easy man those wrist/hand, feet/ankle things take forever.
            my fifty ensured i learned that thoroughly.

Comment

Im ok after surgery. First day it was sore but now i can tell its healing better than if it wasnt screwed together. And I get this permanent cast off in two weeks instead of 3 months. Rehab quickly. And the surgery was relatively cheap, 2000 bucks. Trying to wipe your ass or jack your nuts still sucks lol. I might as well get jacked off by a down syndrome kid. lmao

Comment

Is this the same injury that put JS7 out for 4 months?

Either way, get well soon

Comment

agh that sucks. my bro-in-law had that same injury almost 2 years ago. Still not right but he never had anything done to it surgery wise.
                  -Blaine

Comment

same injury as stewart

Comment

Working...
                    X