Stoppie on my CRF230

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoppie on my CRF230

Bored today and am trying to wear the knobbies down to justify the purchase of some new rubber for the 230F. As must as people talk shit about this bike, I still have a blast on it.

Want to sell it?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Nah, it's perfect for my backyard trails and getting my little riding fix here and there right now. Anything bigger would piss people around here off, but they don't complain about the little 230.

Plus, I've made myself a promise not to sell anymore bikes. I'm going to start a little collection instead. I've regretted selling almost every bike I've sold, and I've got the room, so I'm going hang onto this one.

Comment

Shit Jason I raced my 230 today at Freestone County Raceway. I choose it over the WR250F for the mixed cross country and MX track they had for this weekend. Granted I'm a novice racer but there was nothing the little 230 would nothandle out there. Oh and the 230 is still bone stock with the exception of 1 1/8 handle bars. Had a blast on it though.

Comment

Comment

fuck knobbies for stoppies
            ill give you props just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Haha...that's funny shit!

Comment

Originally posted by econodrag View Post
                Shit Jason I raced my 230 today at Freestone County Raceway. I choose it over the WR250F for the mixed cross country and MX track they had for this weekend. Granted I'm a novice racer but there was nothing the little 230 would nothandle out there. Oh and the 230 is still bone stock with the exception of 1 1/8 handle bars. Had a blast on it though.
                Yeah, people talk a lot of shit about the little 230, but I have a blast on mine too!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                  fuck knobbies for stoppies
                  ill give you props just for that.
                  For sure...but the street out in front of my house is like gravel with tar poured over it, so it's kinda like sand paper, and has shit loads of grip. The knobbies haven't slid one time on it, but on smoother asphalt and polished concrete, the front just locks and pushs. I've worn the knobbies down on the front now to where they're shaped into steep angles, and they won't grab worth a shit on grass anymore. Time to find some replacements.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one with one of those...

Who would y'all rec for trans repair? Mine has first and neutral. Thinking a pin slipped out of place or something stupid as it was fine one day and the next not.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I recommend Nortex Cycles (940-458-0020) for that kind of work.

Comment

Put a helmet on dude...I just took care of an 18yr old who is now intubated on life support in the ICU because he was "just goofing off" on his pit bike with no helmet. The family is discussing organ donation now.

Comment

dude dont' be rediculous , when you do stoppies you don't always fly off the front towards your head
                          besides man he can just use his hands and arms to 'bear' the weight of the crash.
                          that mostly always works

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                            dude dont' be rediculous , when you do stoppies you don't always fly off the front towards your head
                            besides man he can just use his hands and arms to 'bear' the weight of the crash.
                            that mostly always works
                            Not sure if you're serious or not.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Not sure if you're serious or not.
                              Yes, he is being sarcastic and forgot the appropriate smilie.

Comment

Working...
                              X