Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coyote opinions reguarding the 10 second pass made by Evolution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote opinions reguarding the 10 second pass made by Evolution.

So does anyone els ever read the comments on the YouTube page or SVTForums about them. Seems they are the only people to have ever ran the number being N/A.

I would have figured Mike Kelly would have been the first local guy to do it but I havnt heard anything about his car since he had the F1 put on. I know he posted up running some 7.60's after all his "Bolt On" mods.

Just curious is all......
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    So does anyone els ever read the comments on the YouTube page or SVTForums about them. Seems they are the only people to have ever ran the number being N/A.

I would have figured Mike Kelly would have been the first local guy to do it but I havnt heard anything about his car since he had the F1 put on. I know he posted up running some 7.60's after all his "Bolt On" mods.

Just curious is all......
    JPC was running 10's NA for a while now.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

I have missed all the hype I guess, theirs a stock longblock too?

Comment

There are a few shops that have posted 10 sec slips n/a with these cars.. Truestreet will be among those very sooon!!!

Comment

I just figured I would have heard about a fast local car by now.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            I just figured I would have heard about a fast local car by now.
            most of the cars i have seen are striped down, with a 3 speed auto and 4.10-4.30 gears. Nothing wrong with that but most are going to be along this for the N/A record.
            True Street MotorSports
            901 N McDonald St Suite 100
            McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
            Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Is anyone rolling the gears N/A in these cars and running 10s? The lethal car with the whipple has the stock tranny and you can here the driver hit 5th in the 1/4. That's some driving!
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Originally posted by 4pnt6 View Post
                Is anyone rolling the gears N/A in these cars and running 10s? The lethal car with the whipple has the stock tranny and you can here the driver hit 5th in the 1/4. That's some driving!
                You do know that 5th gear is a 1:1 ratio just like 4th is in the earlier models.
                03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

anyone made Long tubes for these motors in an SN95 yet?

Comment

Yeah, I'm curious about the local cars as well. I know Manny posted up about running a high 11, but I haven't seen anything else. Who else around here owns a new 5.0? What are your times? I'd like more details on builds/times on local Coyote cars.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                      Yeah, I'm curious about the local cars as well. I know Manny posted up about running a high 11, but I haven't seen anything else. Who else around here owns a new 5.0? What are your times? I'd like more details on builds/times on local Coyote cars.
                      it seems that most of the fast ones with minimal mods are autos. ive talked to several guys on the s197 site who have just a drag radial and CAI/tune running 11.8's @ 116 or so.

ill be going to the track soon in mine. im not expecting killer ET's since im on stock suspension, but hoping for a decent MPH.

JPC's car doesnt have a stock longblock...the stock heads are ported and it has re-ground stock cams. its also running a TKO 600 with 5.14 gears.
                      2011 Mustang GT
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are some examples.

The all-new 5.0-liter engine that Ford released to flurry of anticipation and fanfare earlier this year as an option on the 2011 Mustang has been a hot ticket item amongst performance shops and blue-blooded enthusiasts everywhere. We take a closer look at some of the baddest 2011 GT's out there right now.

JPC has a N/A motor that dynoed 507 HP. I would imagine that car would get into the 10's with that power. I haven't seen any actual time slips for the car though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                          You do know that 5th gear is a 1:1 ratio just like 4th is in the earlier models.
                          Yeah I know. But fifth is still waaaaaaaaaaay over there!
                          00 GT
                          Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Originally posted by 4pnt6 View Post
                            Yeah I know. But fifth is still waaaaaaaaaaay over there!
                            while id prefer not to shift into 5th, its really not that far. this new transmission's shifter has pretty a pretty short throw stock.
                            2011 Mustang GT
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                              Here are some examples.

The all-new 5.0-liter engine that Ford released to flurry of anticipation and fanfare earlier this year as an option on the 2011 Mustang has been a hot ticket item amongst performance shops and blue-blooded enthusiasts everywhere. We take a closer look at some of the baddest 2011 GT's out there right now.

JPC has a N/A motor that dynoed 507 HP. I would imagine that car would get into the 10's with that power. I haven't seen any actual time slips for the car though.
                              powerglide?? wow....

Comment

Working...
                              X