• Show
Clear All

• UT vs Illinois

Basketball, tonight at 8 on espn2.

and WOOHOOO, first post!!

Originally posted by BERT View Post

Bert! Where you been, brother? I missed the "apology" thread about Gilberts 5 INT's game before last...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Bert! Where you been, brother? I missed the "apology" thread about Gilberts 5 INT's game before last...

I saw it, but by the time i did their was no reason to post on it.

Saw where you said after Tday that you're done with Gilbert. And i said, you can be done with him all you want. But you will have to put up with him for AT LEAST the beggining of next year.

And where have i been? Under a rock i guess, i just now found out about this place

Comment

cant wait....will be watching it

Comment

I saw it, but by the time i did their was no reason to post on it.

Saw where you said after Tday that you're done with Gilbert. And i said, you can be done with him all you want. But you will have to put up with him for AT LEAST the beggining of next year.

And where have i been? Under a rock i guess, i just now found out about this place
          Glad you found it! I need all the support I can get in these tough times for the 'Horn's. You must admit that my take on Gilbert has been pretty damn accurate, right?

By the way, I didn't mean to hijack...of course I'll be watching the game tonight!

Hook 'em, dammit!

Comment

should be a good game.

Comment

Hope they play better than the football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Hope they play better than the football team.
                they are... Texas looks good

Comment

Pretty good game so far I got it on as I sit here and run through threads.

Hookem !

Comment

Damn good game tonight. I wasn't expecting a win, Illinois is a damn good team. Texas' defense is playing alot better than expected along with the offensive scheme. Thompson is going to be damn good and with his ups he makes up for lack of size down low. Now his free throws on the other hand, needs lots of work, along with the whole team. So aggrevating watching them miss those over and over again

Once again, i don't expect them to beat Pitt tomorrow, but we'll see.

Comment

Glad you found it! I need all the support I can get in these tough times for the 'Horn's. You must admit that my take on Gilbert has been pretty damn accurate, right?

By the way, I didn't mean to hijack...of course I'll be watching the game tonight!

Hook 'em, dammit!

I'll give you the accuracy every other game

Comment

Damn good game tonight. I wasn't expecting a win, Illinois is a damn good team. Texas' defense is playing alot better than expected along with the offensive scheme. Thompson is going to be damn good and with his ups he makes up for lack of size down low. Now his free throws on the other hand, needs lots of work, along with the whole team. So aggrevating watching them miss those over and over again

Once again, i don't expect them to beat Pitt tomorrow, but we'll see.
                        Pitt will be very tough, but I bet it will be fun! UT's youngster's played hard last night. Good OT win!

Comment

damn good game

Comment

Pitt will be very tough, but I bet it will be fun! UT's youngster's played hard last night. Good OT win!

I thought they did a good job last night and kept it close. I don't really understand the last shot by Joseph or if that's who they want taking it.

Comment

I thought they did a good job last night and kept it close. I don't really understand the last shot by Joseph or if that's who they want taking it.
                              i dont know wtf that last shot was...there was still a few seconds to go when he just threw it up....

but Texas basketball team will be just fine.... They are going to be pretty good

Comment

Working...
                              X