Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday April 3rd Magnolia Motor Lounge Lunch 1pm

April 3rd at the Magnolia Motor Lounge in Fort Worth around 1pm

This will be our second Sunday Lunch event. The turn out last month was great but lets get some Dallas guys out there this month.

Everyone is invited... This is for all the guys that love cars but can't get free time on Saturdays.

MML is located just a little west of downtown FW off 7th Street, and they are 'car guys.' It is mostly a burger and 'dog' place with salads and CFS. Opens at 12 noon on Sundays, 11 am on Saturdays.

Feel free to spread the word. Post on other club sites what ever. This will be a laid back event no charges no fees no leaders.... The way nature intends just a chance to stretch you cars legs eat some high calorie food and see some other cool rides.

Parking overflow parking has been cleared by mml for Capital bar next door. Their lot is fresh paved and does not have the big incline to get in and out.

So April 3rd 1pm

Nice little setup, and the food is great

Comment

Is this going to be a weekly or monthly event?

Comment

I missed this again. I was just there on Friday. I love this place. The burgers are great. This needs to be a monthly thing for sure. Make it the first Sunday of each month and I will be there. Hopefully we can get this going.
        2012 Mustang GT
        Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
        Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
        Mods: Bone Stock
        Times: Slow

Comment

Ill go too!

Comment

anyone going again?

Comment

How about May 1st? That will be the first Sunday of the month. I will bring the new Camaro out.
              2012 Mustang GT
              Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
              Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
              Mods: Bone Stock
              Times: Slow

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post
                How about May 1st? That will be the first Sunday of the month. I will bring the new Camaro out.
                Check out their site. They are having a big event on May 1st. So it would make a good day to go!
                And that's when they are doug the raffle for the car too. $40 a ticket and a tax deduction!!
                86 SVO

Comment

I'm in unless I get to work.

Comment

im in!

Comment

I'm in. My car should be able to make it.

Comment

people still going?

Comment

With the weather today is anyone still going? I'm planning on going for lunch and see what time they are letting me pick up the car I'm going to win :-).
                          86 SVO

Comment

I'm headed out in a little bit, in the Cougar. I hope the tired add motor can make it.

Comment

DAMNIT!!!! I didn't win. But the person who did is said to be using it for a good cause.
                              But the did have some Rahrs Winter on tap!!! So not a complete loss.

And I think I saw some old Cougar leaving the lot throwing revs at the crowd???

:-)
                              86 SVO

Comment

Working...
                              X