Desert Car Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Car Kings

Has anyone watched this show? Its the only thing on at my hotel other than news. These guys drive me nuts with their lack of knowledge on things and the cut corners on stuff. Oh and the "anything under 20 seconds is respectable" comment about running the 1/4 killed me!!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    Has anyone watched this show? Its the only thing on at my hotel other than news. These guys drive me nuts with their lack of knowledge on things and the cut corners on stuff. Oh and the "anything under 20 seconds is respectable" comment about running the 1/4 killed me!!
    One of the most annoying shows on tv.

Comment

The only thing I like about that show is when they show them going throught the junkyard looking for parts for customers. Sometimes their customers have nice rides too.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I hope a car falls off the lift and lands on the old man

Comment

They state that they are "restoring" those cars. Those fuckwads aren't restoring shit. All they're doing is cleaning them up, installing some new brightwork and painting them. And the one show I did catch they had sand scratches in the primer and swirl marks in the buff job. Like mentioned above, the only part I enjoy is when they're scouring the yard.
          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
            They state that they are "restoring" those cars. Those fuckwads aren't restoring shit. All they're doing is cleaning them up, installing some new brightwork and painting them. And the one show I did catch they had sand scratches in the primer and swirl marks in the buff job. Like mentioned above, the only part I enjoy is when they're scouring the yard.
            yea, the problem is a lot of people think that is a restoration. All theyre doing is hiding problems for a couple years

Comment

The dad gets on my nerves for the simple fact that he thinks he really is some kind of savior for these cars, oh, and fact that he will sink 5k into one and auction it off for a 2k profit and calls is a really good day.

That dude has no clue. Restos take lots of $$.
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X