X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco, TX - 1st Sundays at Hooters Car Show

Frisco, TX 75034

Details:
    * We will be there every 1st Sunday of the month April through October.
    * Our show time is scheduled for 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
    * Registration will be conducted from 1:00pm to 2:30pm.
    * The awards presentation should begin around 4:00pm.

Did we mention that there will likely be some very good photo opportunities with your ride?

Map to Hooters of Frisco:
    Last edited by SuperCPA; 04-07-2011, 09:42 AM.
    '06 STS-V '86 GN

good turn-outs?
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Hmmm, I might try to make the next one

Comment

I am getting a lot of possitive feedback from other forums and from those I spoke with at Cars & Coffee this morning. That was the biggest group of unusual and rare Mustangs I have seen in a very long time.
        '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
          I am getting a lot of possitive feedback from other forums and from those I spoke with at Cars & Coffee this morning. That was the biggest group of unusual and rare Mustangs I have seen in a very long time.
          where? The car show at Hooters only had 2 mustangs. There seemed to be a lot of mopars and T-Types. Pretty decent cars though.
          Originally posted by mutherjuggz
          That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Pretty good little show they had there. Next month they are handing out trophies instead of plaques. T-Top was right, they need a ton more mustangs out there.
            2008 GT - cammed, 93 octane tune, 326 to the wheels

Comment

I may try and make it next month.

Marcus
              '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

cars and coffee was a long fucking ways to drive with no a/c or radio, and my crap wagon rides like shit
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                  where? The car show at Hooters only had 2 mustangs. There seemed to be a lot of mopars and T-Types. Pretty decent cars though.
                  The Saleen comment was in reference to those in attendance at Cars & Coffee.

Thank you all for going to the show and hanging out with us! There were some very nice looking Mustangs in the show. I counted at least seven; but, I would also love to see more of them as well. Since the show is hosted by a Buick club, it tends to attract a few more T-types and GNs than the average show. Somehow, the Mopars seem to show up in force everywhere I go. I was there in the pearl Lexus 5spd.

I hope that everyone had good time and hope to see you at the next one in May.

Here are some photos I took: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...437#post188437
                  Last edited by SuperCPA; 04-04-2011, 05:53 PM. Reason: Added link to photos
                  '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

We will again be hosting a car show at Hooters of Frisco this Sunday begining at 1:00pm. Come out and join us for some show n' shine fun!
                    '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Can't make it this time but maybe next month
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Damn, bro. It looks well organized (on paper).

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          Can't make it this time but maybe next month
                          No problem at all. We will look forward to catching you another month.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Damn, bro. It looks well organized (on paper).
                          We try to be as organized as possible. I even self wrote a basic program to expedite tallying all the voter cards. I will have 60+GB of music on hand if anyone wants to make a request while I am spinning the hard drives.
                          '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

I should be there

Comment

As a result of the inclement weather conditions, today's car show event has been cancelled. We will return to this same location and time on 06.05.11. We'll look forward to seeing you then!
                              '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Working...
                              X