Group Aeration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Aeration

When are you guys ready to do this? I am anxious and with me BBQing right now, it isn't helping my cause! :/
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

I'm good for late this weekend (will be moving most of it) or sometime next week. I'm working 7a-3p for the next week or two, so afternoons or evenings is fine with me.

Comment

I have an aerater until 6PM this evening for anyone who wants to pitch in.
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

where are you located? and how much for oooo 1 hour?(small yard)

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this. I am in Roanoke though. I ended up doing lo3ohz and my neighbors. lol I was beat after doing three yards.

I have questions though for those of you who have aerated.

Now I talked to the guy at Ace who seemed pretty bright on this topic but I left one of my questions out. I always hear everyone saying to mow with the bag off your mower and let the clippings stay in the yard so it can absord it's nutrients. Does this still apply after I aerate? I don't know if the grass clippings will clog the holes and defeat the purpose of aeration.

My grass (in some areas) is pretty long so I am not sure if it would be best to let the grass stay in those areas.

Can anyone comment on this? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X